RoadPeace is proud to partner with like-minded companies that share our aims, value our work and are committed to supporting victims of road crashes and reducing road danger
We work with a range of companies across sectors, including legal, construction and road safety companies. Such support from the corporate sector provides us with vital funding to help families after road death and injury - and to campaign for justice for victims and safer streets for all.
Why partner with RoadPeace?
The need for our services is great with 5 people killed and 60 seriously injured on our roads every day. We are an influential and impactful small charity and there are many compelling reasons to partner with us:
- RoadPeace makes a tangible difference to the lives of road crash victims. Five people a day are killed in crashes and over 60 suffer serious injury. We have over 25 years’ of experience in providing support to help people cope with their trauma through a range of support services, including: our national helpline; our peer befriending service; our pioneering Resilience Building Programme; our network of local support groups; our information guides and casework assistance; and our remembrance activities.
- RoadPeace informs and influences a wide network of members, NGOs, journalists, campaigners and decision-makers. We are pioneering in our campaigning for justice for road victims and for safer streets for all. Our campaigns are evidence-based, informed by research and the experiences of victims. Because of this, we are an influential charity, despite our small size.
- Working in partnership is part of who we are. We love to collaborate and we build strong and lasting relationships with like-minded corporates and other partners who share our aims and values.
- RoadPeace strives for excellence in all we do. We are committed to delivering high quality and impactful services to road crash victims. We evaluate, we learn and we continually improve.
- RoadPeace has a strong track record, reputation and support base. We are the only membership charity in the UK supporting victims of road crashes, with over 1000 members and supporters, and a growing number of local groups around the UK. We are active on social media with over 4600 followers on Twitter and over 900 friends on Facebook. Last year we supported over 1500 families through our range of our support services.
Thank you to our current corporate partners and supporters. Read more about them here: Working in Partnership
How your company can get involved
Charity of the Year
"Brigade has worked with RoadPeace for a number of years, campaigning on the issue of road safety. We are privileged to partner such an inspiring charity that shares our own values and beliefs, committed to making the roads safer"
Make a donation
Make a donation to support our work:
To find out more about how your company can work with RoadPeace, please contact our Membership and Fundraising Manager Sara Dowling at email@example.com.