Why partner with RoadPeace?
The need for our services is great with 5 people killed and 60 seriously injured on our roads every day. We are an influential and impactful small charity and there are many compelling reasons to partner with us:
- RoadPeace makes a tangible difference to the lives of road crash victims. Five people a day are killed in crashes and over 60 suffer serious injury. We have over 30 years’ of experience in providing support to help people cope with their trauma through a range of support services, including: our national helpline; our peer befriending service; our pioneering Resilience Building Programme; our network of local support groups; our information guides and casework assistance; and our remembrance activities.
- RoadPeace informs and influences a wide network of members, NGOs, journalists, campaigners and decision-makers. We are pioneering in our campaigning for justice for road victims and for safer streets for all. Our campaigns are evidence-based, informed by research and the experiences of victims. Because of this, we are an influential charity, despite our small size.
- Working in partnership is part of who we are. We love to collaborate and we build strong and lasting relationships with like-minded corporates and other partners who share our aims and values.
- RoadPeace strives for excellence in all we do. We are committed to delivering high quality and impactful services to road crash victims. We evaluate, we learn and we continually improve.
- RoadPeace has a strong track record, reputation and support base. We are the only membership charity in the UK supporting victims of road crashes, with over 1000 members and supporters, and a growing number of local groups around the UK. We are active on social media with over 8,000 followers on Twitter and over 2,200 friends on Facebook. Last year we supported over 1500 families through our range of support services.
Thank you to our current corporate partners and supporters. Read more about them here: Working in Partnership