Strengthening the victims’ voice
Supporting victims and ensuring their experiences are listened to is central to work and we are keen to do more.
Crash victims are encouraged to become members of RoadPeace. Members are at the heart of RoadPeace and can get involved in a number of ways to support this work:
Campaigns and Policy:
- Campaign with other members on issues important to you. Visit our members’ campaign page to find out more.
- Have your say. Help us respond to government consultations.
Have your story told:
- Have your say. Join our media group. Watch Tesse and Nilima’s videos for Transport for London’s Vision Zero week – https://madeby.tfl.gov.uk/2019/07/19/working-towards-vision-zero/
- Attend a listening day and share your experiences with policy and decision makers. Read Mandi’s testimony at Vision Zero week parliamentary reception https://www.roadpeace.org/victims-voice-vision-zero-week-in-london/
- Write a guest article for our blog. See what others have done.
- Contact us with your ideas.
- Complete our annual members’ survey.
- Become a Trustee. Currently over 80% of our Board of Trustees have lived experience of road harm. Find out more.
- Attend our Annual General Meeting, which usually takes place during June. Members are automatically sent an invitation to attend.
- Join our Members working group.
To find out more please contact Nick or Sara in the office.