RoadPeace has produced a range of remembrance materials to help with the planning and content of your activity
WHO, FEVR and RoadPeace jointly developed a guide World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims: a guide for organizers, to provide practical guidance to people or groups on how to plan and organize events on this day. The book gives a brief history of the day, offers suggestions on how to plan the day and provides examples of specific activities that can be organized.
- A booklet of ‘Prayers and Thoughts’ many written by RoadPeace members
- ‘Remember Me’ CD produced by the WarmTouch Group in aid of RoadPeace
- ‘Remembrance’ – a anthology of poems, items of prose and sayings.
- Posters and leaflets about WDR
- Oak leaves which can be used as part of a dedicated act of remembrance
For copies of any of these call 020 7733 1603 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remembering in your own way
- Lighting a candle
- Dedicating a bench, tree or memorial stone in a special place
- Planting a tree in your garden
- Compiling a memory book or box
- Writing a poem in their memory
- Holding a concert in their memory
- Bringing family and friends together for an activity that your loved one enjoyed