How to set up an Online Fundraising Account Linked to the Andy Cox Challenge 2022 Page
- Go to the main Andy Cox Challenge JustGiving page at this link
- Click on the Orange button – ‘Start fundraising’
- Log into your JustGiving account, or create one if you don’t have one
- It will take you immediately to Step of 3, Check your details
- If you are doing this in memory of someone, tick the box and complete the details
- Amend your fundraising page web address if you want to
- Allow the page to claim gift aid
- Choose your opt in/opt out settings for contact from RoadPeace
- Click on Create your page
- Once you have created your page you will have the options to create a team (if you’d like to fundraise with others), and amend
- Once you have created the page you will then have the option to customise your page descriptions in line with what you are planning, as well as create a team. Team members will be able to connect their own fundraising pages to the team page.
Congratulations, you have created your Andy Cox challenge fundraising page and can start fundraising!