RoadPeace’s Annual General Meeting will be taking place on Friday 25th June from 2.30pm – 4pm.
Due to the ongoing nature of the pandemic, the event will be taking place remotely on Zoom for the second year running.
The AGM is open to all our Members and will include presentations from:
- Jeremy Leach, Co-Founder Action Vision Zero, on the topic of ‘2010-2020: A lost decade in reducing casualties on UK roads’
- Detective Chief Superintendent Andy Cox, on the topic of ‘A Call to Action’
The AGM will also include:
- Updates on our activities from this past year, as well as looking ahead to the coming year with a focus on how we can support our community
- Approval of minutes from the 2020 AGM and matters arising
- Adoption of our annual accounts
- Election of Trustees & Honorary Officers
- Presentation of the RoadPeace Mansoor Chaudhry Award.
- An opportunity for members to ask questions, which must be submitted in advance to email@example.com.
If you’d like to attend, or have any questions at all, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with AGM in the subject line.
We look forward to seeing you on the day.
Please see below for the meeting documents: