Police forces that have confirmed their involvement so far include:
- Avon and Somerset
- North Yorkshire
- South Wales
- South Yorkshire
- West Mercia
Det Chief Supt Cox said: “We’re delighted that so many police forces have already confirmed their involvement in the 2022 challenge. As well as raising a considerable amount of money for road crash victims and their families, their involvement will send a strong message out to the public – that the police are committed to tackling road danger, together. Lastly, and by no means least, we hope that the challenge will be great fun and personally rewarding for everybody who takes part.”
Find further information to the points below here.
- Create a JustGiving Account linked to the Andy Cox Challenge 2022 page
- Announce your support for the challenge by issuing a news story and/or social media posts
- Spread the word among colleagues inviting them to form a fundraising team
- Record a ‘We’re getting involved because….’ video and promote it on social media
- Follow the event social media accounts and share as many of our posts as possible
- Last, but by no means least, have fun with colleagues while making an incredible contribution to road danger reduction
You can find more details about how to get involved in the document here.