RoadPeace will be holding its 2019 Annual General Meeting and members’gathering on Friday 21st June. Our AGM is a great opportunity to find out more about RoadPeace, have your views heard and connect with other members, in a supportive setting.
The formal business will include:
- Welcome from RoadPeace Chair, Cynthia Barlow OBE
- Election of Trustees and Honorary Officers to the RoadPeace Board of Trustees
- Adoption of our 2018-2019 Accounts
- Update on activities and achievements during 2018-2019
The members’ gathering will include
- Vision Zero and Victims’ rights – Transport for London
- Victims’ Voice – why RoadPeace matters
- Presentation of the Mansoor Chaudhry Award for Outstanding Contribution to RoadPeace
- Members discussion & refreshments
Venue: the William Penn Suite,Friends House, 173-177 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BJ
RSVP: Please let us know if you will be attending by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The AGM is for members only. If you are not a member, why not take this opportunity to join us and come and find out how you can get involved.
Updated on: 31 May 2019