Do you want to reduce road danger? Do you want to help road crash victims?
RoadPeace has launched a new Friend scheme, where you can join and be a part of a community determined to make a difference.
Why we need your support
The aftermath of a road crash can be devastating. As the national charity for road crash victims, we know that talking to someone who has been there can really make a difference. We help families cope with the trauma of road death and injury through our vital and expert support services, and our support really makes a difference.
In order to do this, we need your support and the simplest way to do this is to become a RoadPeace Friend.
Why join as a RoadPeace friend? To support an organisation that
- Provides vital and compassionate support for crash victims
- Champions the rights of crash victims and their families
- Fights for improved justice for crash victims
- Campaigns for road danger reduction and supports active travel
The difference your donation will make
By joining us a Friend, your donation will make a real difference and will help us to keep providing our services.
Some examples of how your donation will support road crash victims across the UK include:
- £25: Pays for us to send out an information pack to a family with guides and information on navigating the justice system
- £100: Pays for our caseworker to attend a meeting with the police or CPS with a bereaved family
- £500: Funds a place for a bereaved family member to attend our resilience building support programme
- £1000: Pays for the operating costs of our helpline for a month
How to become a Friend
Our new Friend Membership is aimed at anyone who cares about reducing road danger, and wants to help crash victims. You can join RoadPeace as a Friend by visiting our website here.
Anyone who joins in October and makes a donation of £25 or more will automatically be entered into our 30th anniversary raffle!
Some of the prizes available to win include:
- John Lewis Vouchers worth £200
- A Nextbase 522 Quad HD Dashcam plus memory card
- Theatre Ticket Vouchers worth £150
- Amazon Voucher
Please note if you are a victim yourself (either bereaved or injured) please join here.
Updated on: 7 October 2022